Getting Ready Shoots (1-3 hours*)
- As Your Wedding Photographer, I would love to capture all the details such as: Dress, shoes, jewelry, accessories, rings, invitation and all the small details that you have planed.
- Bride Getting Ready (Bridesmaids and Moms should be in their dress and allow 30 min of photos for you, your Bridesmaids, and Moms).
- Groom Getting Ready (Groomsmen should be available at this time).
Pre-Ceremony (1-2 hours*)
- First Look session. It's the most romantic and intimate session of Groom seeing this bride for the 1st time in her beautiful wedding dress.
We can even do similar with father seeing his beautiful daughter if you don't want to do bride and groom.
Note: If you decide not to have a first look, then the following can happen after the ceremony.
- Bridal Party Portraits.
- Family Portraits with Immediate Family (Extended family should take place after the ceremony).
Ceremony (1-3 hours)
- This is the moment everyone has been waiting for, you may be nervous, don’t forget to smile, look into each other’s eyes and soak in the moment. As your wedding photographer, I will capture all the special moments or anything unique to YOUR WEDDING DAY.
- Family Portraits with Immediate and extended family is ideal right after the Ceremony
Bride & Groom Sunset Photos & Cocktail Hours (1-2 HOURS)
- Perfect time to take some portraits of you and your spouse. During this time, it is close to golden hour, which makes it the best lighting for photos. Once the portraits session is done, enjoy the remaining time with family and friends at cocktail hour.
- Candid Photos of your guest during this time (at your request).
Reception (2+ hours)
- Wedding Party Entrance
- First Dance with your spouse and parent dances.
- Toasts, Cake Cutting, and Bouquet & Garter Toss.
- Dancing - feel free to let loose with your guests during this time and enjoy the remaining of YOUR WEDDING DAY!
Please Note: The above information are just a suggestions, we'll modify and adjust the time according to your wedding. We really hope you decide to choose us as your wedding photographers, it would be an honor and a privilege.